1. a procedure undertaken to make a discovery, test a hypothesis, or demonstrate a fact.
2. a deviation from accepted norms, forms, and methods.
3. a question or category of style.
4. a historical and/or trans-historical formation in art, literature, and culture.
5. an under-theorized site of evaluation, debate, and surveillance.
Captured: Stephen Burt and Charles Bernstein discuss controlled & experiential experiments (moderated by Margaret Ronda).
We hope you enjoy listening in, & look forward to continuing the conversation!
(r) & R
Photo Credit: Elisabeth Applbaum
Thanks to Curtis Dunn at the Center for Cultural Analysis for facilitating this recording.